Welcome to the RInChI Extended Toolkit documentation!¶
The aim of the RInChI project, in the same vein as InChI, is to create a unique data string to describe a reaction. Reaction InChIs, or RInChIs, are such data strings. They use the InChI software and from an rxn input file a RInChI can be created. The tools for doing this are below, and some helpful information is given in the help pages.
This is the documentation for the RInChI Extended Toolkit. For a demonstration of the active toolkit, please visit the active RInChI site. Below is an index of the documentation for the project. It includes documentation for the toolkit itself and the command line executables, including help texts from the executables.
RInChI Extended Toolkit¶
- RInChI Extended Toolkit
- RInChI Object Orientated Atom Class Module
- RInChI Conversion Module
- RInChI Database Module
- RInChI Substructure Matching Module
- RInChI Object Orientated Molecule Class Module
- RInChI Object Orientated Reaction Class Module
- RInChI C Library Interface Module
- RInChI Tools Module
- RInChI Utilities Module
- Version 0.02 RInChIKey Generation Library Module
- RInChI v0.02 to 1.00 Conversion Module